ClubGRANTS lends a hand to support our Community
Expenditure on specific community welfare and social services, community development, community health services and employment assistance activities.
Expenditure on other community development and support services, such as waiving of room hire and the supply of various items as donations are determined through the Port Macquarie Panthers Donations Committee.
How to Apply
The ClubGRANTS Committee meets each month to review, assess and determine the outcome of each application. When preparing your letter of application, please be sure your letter contains the following information to assist us in our evaluation. Applications will only be accepted from organisations within the Hawkesbury Local Government Area. Requests outside of these areas will not be considered.
- Requests must be on company letterhead or have a letter of support attached from your chosen charity.
- Name of Organisation. Please include your website if applicable.
- If your request is in relation to an event your letter must clearly outline the date of your function at Panthers.
- Your letter must clearly outline your request, i.e. monetary/in-kind or goods for auction.
- State in your letter if you are a Panthers member.
- To be considered for a donation via our ClubGRANTS funding program at North Richmond Panthers you must submit a letter to us in writing, to:
Requests That Cannot Be Considered:
The decision to decline requests is not taken lightly. We value the role we play in the community and endeavour at all times to support the various activities and events that take place. Requests that are NOT considered for ClubGRANTS Funding:
- Organisations out of our Local Government Area;
- Individuals Causes
Please do not submit applications if you or your organisation do not meet the respective criteria.