RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMING
In partnering the Community, Panthers Group promotes the Responsible Conduct of Gaming.
For the vast majority of patrons, gaming is an entertaining and enjoyable pastime however like all things, it should be enjoyed in moderation.
Panthers Group has an ongoing agreement with Betsafe Pty Ltd, the providers of the Betsafe Program. The Group practices the following measures to ensure that we offer patrons a responsible service of gaming:
- Staff training that promotes the responsible conduct of gaming. All staff are accredited with Responsible Conduct of Gaming certificates approved by the Liquor Administration Board.
- Education of patrons throughout the Club so that they may seek help if they feel that gambling is becoming a problem.
- Provision of proactive assistance through exclusion schemes and education programs.
- Observing and practicing Duty of Care through Club premises.
- Ongoing monitoring of all the foregoing by Management.
- Ensuring the provision and use of gambling products occur in a safe and enjoyable manner.
- Prioritising customer welfare and sustainable gambling activities.
- Adopting responsible gambling and harm minimisation measures in accordance with the ClubsNSW Gaming Code.
- Promote the social and economic benefits of responsible gambling and the gaming industry.
We are committed to the Responsible Conduct of Gambling at Panthers Group and advise all patrons to bet within their limits. In doing so, we hope that they enjoy gaming as an enjoyable recreation.
|Help is close at hand
1800 858 858
|RULES OF GAMING MACHINE PLAY POLICY|
Player activity statements are available upon request from Membership Centre or email@example.com.